Yeah, it's time to move on

Maybe it's like that you said, it's time to change.

i know at times I'm being immature, ignorant and naive. Sometimes i don't realized i have done something wrong as well. And quite often I'll try to put the blame on someone or something else. I'm sorry for behaving this way. Because i feel that it is not easy to stand up and face yourself. A lot of courage is needed. And this is where sorry doesn't play a role at all. It all depends on you, your choice, to make a difference, to make a change and to make it better.

Even though I'm just going through the process of early adulthood, I am already feel it's hard to be an adult. So many decisions, responsibilities, commitments and burdens. Every choice comes with a price. And it's the price where you don't have a say in the value or amount.

Honestly speaking, it's difficult to grow up. And reality is cruel in some ways.

But i'll learn. Starting from now, taking one step at a time, i'll slowly learn to be an adult. I'll change to be a better person. And i hope the same for you.

Lastly, I don't regret that i made this decision. I'll carry this experience with me for life.

***

A large thank you to all my family and friends for the support and advices.

*bows*

0 Boos: