It made my day. Seriously.

Woke up this morning feeling all nervous already. Hands and feet are ice cold. And my heart nearly burst out of my chest. Suppose to wake up at about 7.30 to practice. But delay due to some rolling on bed.

First thing to do is to practice. I didn't even brush my teeth yet (don't give me that look. I did eventually). See what nervousness can do to you? You will go out of the way of your usual routine. Well at least, that's what happen to me. Tested my slides on windows xp and it works perfectly. Made some adjustment and off to practice again.

Last night's result after practicing :

8-9 mins

This morning's result :

7-8 mins

0.0

Holy. I must be speeding off like a bullet train before i even realized it. A note to self : speak slower. Opps. Correction. I should say, go slow but don't forget your points.

But i should have known. It turned out to be quite the opposite. I talked fast and forget some of my points. Paused stupidly for a several seconds before proceeding to the next point. Like a car have to brake a few times because of the stupid traffic jam.

I have to hit the emergency slow down button when Jasz and Frankie made me realized that I've been talking too fast. I was already in the 4th point when it was only on the 6th minute.

So i try my best to slow down in which i think was pretty successful. I was surprised because usually going slow to me during presentation is like encouraging me to speak faster and faster.

But in the end, i managed to pull off pretty well except for the unplanned pauses and forgotten points along the way. Even though i rehearsed and rehearsed i still forgot. I managed to drag it until it was 8.30 mins. Yay!!!

Eh damn tension okay. When i looked at Mr Kuru, he was leaning back against his chair, arms folded and looking at me as though i just killed a kitten. Dont tell me i just strike the jackpot of death.

But, surprisingly his comments are:

"it was an impressive speech. Although there are frequent pauses in between but it was a very well done presentation"

And that MADE my day.

Wheeeee~~~~~~

0 Boos: