Terrification

Again, another word added in the collection of booboo's most bizarre-weird-combination English words collection.

***

My heart is beating fast. My hands are sweaty and my head is filled with doubts. My emotions are wavered and i just cant wait for the day to be over tomorrow.

Will i manage to do well?

What if i forgot the points?

What if i just gaped like a fish?

What if my points arent good?

What if i couldnt START at all?

What if i get stuck halfway?

What if...

So many what ifs....so little assurance.

I think i should stopped complaining and get back to practice.

No point worrying bout the inevitable.

Practice girl, practice.....

5 Boos:

Anonymous said...

add oil together lol.....

u wont worse than me de....

booboo said...

cannot say like that de

hehehe

yalor let's try our best la

Unknown said...

I think you can publish a Dictionary liao..XD
Mayb call it as "Booboo Dictionary", hahahahahhahahaha...

CNLEE said...

Practise in front of a mirror; as you said, visualise the points one at a time. It is not easy speaking in front of people. Even experienced speakers have nerve problems too. Once you start' it will be alright. But must have plenty of practice.

booboo said...

~seong hyang...ya wei...thks for the suggestion!

~meeky...yeah did that in front of computer instead...but still feeling nervous even when practicing