Macky and xp not "gam key"

Now I'm seriously suspecting Macky is a defect machine. Know why? It restarted by itself once in a while when it's too heaty.

After restarted, a message box appear saying that mac OS x quit unexpectedly. Brought it back to apple shop and one of the workers told me it's the heating problem.

Like hello?

Mac OS quit unexpectedly is a heating problem?

I surf the net and found out it was actually kernel panic, a state where the computer doesn't recognize a new program being installed in it. I don't care. I think i'll go ask for a new one. This macky is not even 6 months old.

Isnt Mac suppose to be quite reliable? Some chaplang computer also can tahan the heat but why it cant?!

Cis!

****

Don't say bout macky already. Even my windows xp side is giving me a hell of problem. It has the blue screen of death. Okay i know it sounds weird. But that's what they said on the net. You try to google and see then you know lah.

Anyway why this have to happen? Especially in my busiest moment.

Sheesh, lucky macky got compatible program for word and powerpoint if not then i have to use the troublesome way of transfering my files into another computer and do it there.

*Sigh*

0 Boos: