Absence

Well, if you noticed, i havent been online lately and i also broke my record of blog updates-everyday. That is because after oh-so-long-of-using-macky, i decided to let it have a rest. The poor guy simply become emo after it gets too hotttttttt.

*shudders*

So scary.....

My foot.

Planning to bring macky back to apple store again and was hoping can get a new macky instead. My sista said her friend changed his iphone for a new one after having so many problems. That was uk. This is Malaysia. Do you think it'll work that way?

................

................

................

Let's just hope for the best shall we?

***

Updates :

Brought it back to the apple store and they ran a computer check up kononnya. Seems like the beeping sound and the restart problem are probably due to the RAM/motherboard. They are not so sure yet. If there is really a problem, they will change a new one for me according to them lah. So at meantime macky will be with them for quite a while, bout 4 to 5 days at least.


***

Well, sorry for the lack of presence in msn/skype because i was too busy er...erm...gaming. You cant blame me. I've been waiting for this game since march. The english version was supposed to be release somewhere in October but it got delayed until November. Now that it's out, i should play more so that i wont forsake the times i waited and also another 2 more hours of downloading the game. You see? I definitely should play more right?

Right.

That's why i havent been sign into msn/skype since sunday. Yeah, i know what you want to say. I can chat and play at the same time right? Yup, i can do that. But the game will lag. A lot. I dont like a lagging game. It's frustrating, nerve breaking and so on. I mean nobody likes a game that lags right? Get my point? lol.

Just give me some time, once the urge level has gone down and you be seeing me online-ing again. By then you already have guessed that i have either finish the game, put it on hold cause i got bored or i'm looking for another game to play.

In case you're wondering what game i've been playing, look below :



images credited to gamespot

Ya, ya...

i love harvest moon.

Shaddup, lol.

2 Boos:

CNLEE said...

It shouldn't be overheating at all. There might be a fundamental flaw in the cp. I am going to check on the over the net to find out whether it is a common problem for mac, or it is only your particular model that has a problem.

CNLEE said...

I don't know if yours is a iMac G5. If it is you can check out this site. It may help.
http://www.fixya.com/support/t494466-lower_fan_not_working