I don't know how to say this to you but….

You are probably hurt now. Maybe you are angry with me. Perhaps you are disappointed with me. You might not want to hear from me or see me.

I don't know. But even if you did, I understand.

However, I want you to know that, all this while I don't regret liking you and I appreciate your feelings as well. It’s a pity that it didn't work out. But I hope that one day you can come to understand the reason of my action.

I wish that someday you’ll find someone who deserves you better than me. Here, all the best to you.

I have no idea when you will be reading this post. I can understand if you probably don't want to read my blog at all.

But, I still want to thank you for your feelings and for respecting my decision.

2 Boos:

-JaSon- said...

hehe..i know how u feel actually.. now i think u just feel like running away..but just be happy with every decision..take care..and all the best.. ^^

booboo said...

Thks for your concern jason~

Feel like running away is not an option now. The only way to make changes is to move on and look forward.

And i hope one day, i come to understand who i really am and i hope the same for you too ^^