It's complicated

Seriously, i didnt know my ignorance can lead to so many things happening. And the most funny things is it proceeded stage by stage and i didnt even notice until someone told me.

I haven got a clue on how it started in the first place also.

(=_=)

But can you really blame me? I really got no experience when it comes to relationships. Seriously.

Honestly speaking loh, i still dont really know how things become like this.

Anyway, i just glad that it's over and it's a weird weird matter to be exact.

Haiya, i dont know anymore lah

***

booboo is extremely terrified of persuasive speech

5 Boos:

Anonymous said...

haha don't luan luan

booboo said...

eh how u know my blog url wan?

Anonymous said...

i long long long time know loooorrr u posted a link from ur previous blog ma

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

haha.. yalor.. we know long long time ago already... no one tell us... u tell us urself
hiak hiak...
yah.. dun luan luan ... we must omit the luan luan genes in our family. haha

booboo said...

dunno who started the luan luan thing first....

hmph~