impromptulicius

Yes, i pretty aware that there is no such word. It is something that i add on just to adjust to the mood that I'm currently feeling.

Been feeling tired thanks to the energy consuming morning session. All the anxiety, nervousness, edginess really took the toll on me even though i only feel the aftermath now. Like i had predicted, although i keep telling myself i can do it, but i still make mistakes...oops correction i should say i make a lot of mistakes.

You see that's the thing that happened to me when i'm impromptu-ing. I never seemed to use the correct words at the right time. And my points just repeat and repeat. Plus with all the un-planned pauses.

*Sigh*

Another typical case of my mouth working faster than my brain.

*sob sob*

But, i dont feel that nervous already when i'm talking infront. Okay maybe a little bit. I just hope my next speech will be more natural, fluent and mistakes free. I think i'm able to survive this course right? Right. Nowwwwwww i need some ideas for my next speech.

Can someone spray me with some topic powder?

***

Okay, i'm not sure why i'm going to blog bout this. But i feel the need to. I pretty aware that my language usage is sometimes er...not very polite. Then again, this is my blog. So i can write anything that i want. Which is why i'm debating on whether to let my father knows bout my current blog or not ( he is asking for my url btw).

You see, he is very serious bout the language. So i'm not entirely sure how he'll accept my english in which i have corrupted, modify and edited. Two pretty good examples, are the wide usage of manglish and almost a variety of crude languages or simply put "bad words"

So now, i'm in dilemma.

........

........

........

Oh yes, i am.

***

p/s:

dear quirky,

Yes, i still remember you. You're my sister's friend. I'm not sure when you have started reading my blog. I just only noticed yesterday that you left a comment on one of my posts. I'm sorry to give a late reply and I seriously didnt think someone will browse through my archive.

Anyway thanks for dropping by and i love your hand made cards. They are soooooo lovely!!! ^^

Have a nice day =)

2 Boos:

Evelin said...

Dear Booboo :) ya, I'm one of your sista's friend. Gosh, I don't even want to mention how long we've known each other :P

Thanks for your compliments on the cards. It's an interest.

Well, I just saja browse through only. Didn't really read every single post. Just so happen that caught my attention :)

booboo said...

No problem. You're welcome =)