sleepiness vs anxiety vs laziness

For those who are waiting for the updates on genting trip please kindly refer to Jazs's blog as you can see i'm obviously very lazy already.

***

I feel so sleepy now. In fact i feel so sleepy since yesterday! I'm not sure is because of my flu or i simply slept too much. Okay, I'm convinced it was the former.

And yes, my cough came back again. Great. I just recovered last month! Now i have to pray i dont break into coughing fits for my impromptu speech tomorrow.

Speaking of impromptu, seriously i damn gan cheong. Sure, i can crap something up. But i have to make sure it's relevant and that's the worst part for me. My mouth absolutely work faster than my brain. Therefore, i tend to speak without thinking.

Gosh...

*shudders*

I'm so dead.

I dont understand why we have to do this again even tho we went through it in foundation.

(=_=)

Utar just have a knack of repeating courses.

Sigh, for tomorrow, i hope i can get a good number and good topic.

Dont want to repeat the same mistake i made when i'm in foundation.

Please, no.

0 Boos: