Back to "Nihongo" basics

Yeah, finally i found something to do. I was glad that it happened a week before my uni starts not a day before. Somehow i always find good games to play or some nice drama to watch a day before uni starts. And what happened during the holidays? Doing stuff which bored me to death.

Actually, i was thinking since i have so much free time (damn psp got no new games to play), might as well i polished up my "nihongo" a bit. Opps, correction. Not polished up. Basically it's relearning japanese language since i totally forgotten bout hiragana. The only alphabets that i remembered were "あ" and "ん" which were respectively the first and the last letter in hiragana.



Oh, so much for the pandang ke jepun concept....

(=_=)

My 2nd sister told me that she can even watch raw anime episodes ( no subtitles) with ease. And she even know more japanese words than me. She didnt go for classes either. I quite the malu to say i did went for classes and by now i already forgotten almost everything that my sensei taught.

I should blame myself for not applying it in daily lives. So now i will trrrrrryyyyyyy my best to learn back nihongo and hopefully (depends on my progress) i'll be able to write and read japanese.

Dear hiragana and katakana, pls go easy on me~

0 Boos: