Going back to hometown

Yeap, as the title says, i'm going back to hometown tomorrow.

........

........

........

And?

Seriously, i dont know how am i going to spend my time there. Meeting up with friends maybe? (But i think most of them are not back yet. Still studying) Or do some school visiting? ( is the school holidays over yet?) Perhaps sight-seeing sounds good (But what's there to seee??)

Right. Sounds quite boring. I think i better bring back my psp just in case i'm stuck there and got nothing to do.

Honestly, i dont really feel like going back but somehow i feel that i need to. I feel that it's become more and more of an obligation than a desire. I wonder if i should really feel this way. It's not like i dont really want to go back but because everything is here? Er...how should i put it. Let's just say whenever i go back hometown, i just feel like a home is not a home anymore whereas i feel more homely when i'm in KL. Weird right? I guess it happens when both of your parents are living in two different places or it only happen to me? (=_=)

Oh i just remembered. There goes my 2nd week of holidays! But didnt i just complain bout finishing the first week a while ago? Noooooo!!! Another week more (which is soon) then i'll be back in uni.

*whines*

i am so going to miss my computer and etc etc tomorrow.


3 Boos:

Anonymous said...

i come back KL then u balik ht, x ngam key...

Unknown said...

save journey :)

booboo said...

chicken

i tot u say this b4 jor?

***

thks frankie!!!

=)