The blues

Note : you can choose not to read on because i think it's pretty irrelevant. So why the post? My hands are just really itchy to write something. So that's why crap posts are born =D

***

I've been feeling blue since last night to be exact.
Is it because of the weather?
Perhaps it's that time of the month again?
Probably because i'm not that happy in the first place?
So many unanswered questions.

***

It's been raining for almost everyday already.
And it's usually at very bad times.
How i wish everytime it rains, i can be at home, doing something that i like.
Not going for horrible lectures and finishing early.
Dont get me wrong.
I dont mind finishing early.
It's just that taking public transport home makes you feel troublesome.
I'll be hardworking if someone can fetch me from uni also.

***

I guess feeling blue does give you a better perspective of things.
Your mood can be controlled and you feel the emptiness.
How do i put this?
It feels like you're detach from something.
And with this feeling you will look at matters from a neutral perspective.

***

In a way, i'm glad that i'm still feeling the blues.
At least i maintain some old habits of mine.
Which i think it's good in my opinion.
When you are feeling down, it doesnt necessary mean you failed something. Sometimes, it's just an motivation to make you move on.
And i guess in this situation, it played its role.

0 Boos: