Of the torture of waiting

Man, i'm freaking out. I dont feel that well anymore ( not the "well" in health). I dont feel at ease but surprisingly i still can eat and sleep well.

Internship, internship, internship

I cant get this word out of my head!!! Argh!!!!

I thought about it when i'm eating, when i'm doing my assignments, when i'm showering even when i'm playing dota!

Seriously, I dont want utar send me to places i dont like.

I hope i get a good reply soon. After all as they said, good things are worth the wait right? Let just hope that it's true.

Or else i mati la.

3 Boos:

Anonymous said...

You can't control what's beyond your control; but you can control what's within your power to control; that is to prevent negative thoughts from souring the internship experience. The unknown is always fearful, as you are about to be taken out of your comfort zone. Prepare yourself for it; that what you can do instead of worrying where you will be sent to.

booboo said...

thks dad

i will try my best

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!