Sit and calm down

I need to sit down and stay calm. Noooo, I'm not physically moving around. But i guess my emotions can say that much. It's like a whirlpool in there plus with the additional thunder and lightning and of course boundless worries. I feel like i have a washing machine fixed inside of my body.

(=_=)

Nah, I'm not pacing around the house worrying bout my mid term tomorrow. In fact, I'm more anxious of my internship. Yeah, yeah i know. I've been speaking of this issue for almost 2 weeks now. Cant really help it though. It stays and it's really really persistent and consistent.

I guess it's about time that i control myself a bit. Been getting more and more depressed each day. Can you imagine of sending out emails for a few days but there is no replies? Or that you friend actually send later than you and managed to get it first? I been wondering whether's it's the face problem now.

Okay. Stop.

i'm not suppose to rant anymore on this topic. What i am suppose to do is to prepare for the worst ( hopefully i mean hopefully utar managed to turn out reliable). And i should focus those energy in finishing my current assignments and story. I have a story competition deadline to beat. I have assgmts deadline. I have mid terms. I have short film production.

But still, there's no harm in hoping for a miracle to happen. If i get it well i am extremely grateful, if i do not....well let's not get into that point. You dont want to know what i will become.

Seriously speaking, i dont feel like giving up. So let's keep my fingers cross and hopefully i would get it.

My latest target :

Is to be able to write about almost anything as in tvcs, movies, dramas, commercials, news and so on.

2 Boos:

Anonymous said...

u can de...

writting is ur proffesional skill....

weng wang wang

booboo said...

aiyo...where got professional skill..most of the time i main hentam oni...