They didn't reject me.
They are kind enough to keep me there.
Should i say that I'm lucky?
Should i think that i am fortunate enough?
Did i betray anybody by accepting it in the first place?
She told me it was okay.
I felt her sincerity like she really meant it.
But to another, i don't feel anything from her. Probably she thinks that i shouldn't accept because that chance was meant to be theirs not mine.
And by doing so, i stole their rightful chance.

I know what it's like to be a burden.
I understand what it's like to be in a way.
I tasted what it's like to be not needed.
I do know what it's like to be ignored.
I know i shouldn't think like this.
I know i should wake up and think positively.
But do you think i want to think like that?
Do you think i want to compare myself all the time?
How would you feel if you are being compared from primary school till secondary school? Or even in tuition or curriculum activities? How would you feel if you're being reminded even when you do not want to listen to any of that?

0 Boos: