The 25 things you don't know (and perhaps should know) about me

I didn't get tag directly, but from the way jojo had put it, it sounded more like i was tagged indirectly. Anyway here goes :

  1. I get annoyed at little things. And i mean really little things
  2. I'm pretty hot tempered all the time.
  3. I have shark phobia. Still have though.
  4. I am so damn lazy in everything...to the point that i sometimes feel very lazy to eat.
  5. I'm a greedy person especially in food...hiak hiak hiak...
  6. I can be calm and good mood but if you step on my tail i could be pretty mean and sarcastic.
  7. I have extreme mood swings.
  8. I cursed a lot
  9. I love cheese, chocolates, ice cream and most of all I'm in love with Japanese food. *hint hint*
  10. I love Japanese songs, those musical soundtracks ( that's why I'm so outdated in Eng songs and such)
  11. I'm an otaku.
  12. I hypo-contradicting. A lot too.
  13. I get distracted easily even during conversations.
  14. I get bored of something quickly.
  15. I love games ( video, computer, console) and technology (computer, gadgets)
  16. I daydream a lot. Anytime of the day except when i'm sleeping..duh!
  17. I dont really know how to dress up femininely. Most of the time, i will just go with what i feel comfortable with.
  18. I'm fashion blind. Matching colours is okay. Matching fashion is @@.
  19. I didnt like things to be too troublesome because i'll get lazy even before starting to do them ( yeah, i'm a spoil kid)
  20. I prefer to bottle up things instead of just firing them away. Dont ask me why. I dont really know either.
  21. I love my freedom, space and privacy a lot.
  22. I love to write more than talking....probably because i dont really get on well with people..sometimes...
  23. Complicated stuffs such as maths, marketing, strategy...i absolutely hate that. I prefer a more direct approach like language or common sense.
  24. I like to pretend that i dont care...sometimes...
  25. I love travelling and would like to stay somewhere else from malaysia in future.

Well that's all for my part. Now comes the tagging part. Should i tag anyone? Nah, i just leave it to you la. If you feel like doing after reading this post, then go ahead. If not, no matter =)

***

Happy valentine's day everyone!

Remember, you dont need to be in love in order to celebrate.

0 Boos: