Sushi Trip

Well...went to mid valley today after class for the sake of sushi (suppose to do my assignments but oh well....) I didn't know at first because initially i thought my sisters are just going to Mv for hair dye and a little bit of shopping as well. Then my mother broke the news to me indirectly. She sort of invited me to the outing. That was when my eldest sister had a weird smile on her face.

Anyway, let's get back to the story, we are suppose to meet one of my eldest sister's friend for lunch. Kononnya on today she had to belanja a friend. Soooo...she might have to spend more for additional mouth i guess????

So we went to Yuzu Japanese restaurant @ the gardens. The atmosphere was pretty good. Nice furniture and service was excellent.

The food was quite good but we only ordered sushis...didnt really touch on the set meals as we all are feeling quite full. Anyway here are the pictures :










2 Boos:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great sushi presentation!
I could have finished the set meal for you.

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

sushi! *sparkly eyes*