Another outing


pictures from wikipedia and some random forum


heh. Just watch another animation movie entitled storm riders : clash of evils with jazs and taipoh.

Thoughts:

For me, the animation along with the storyline and plots are quite okay. I wasnt expecting anything since i dont really know bout the storyline and stuff. The last storm rider movie that i watched was the one which came out in 1998. I love the fighting scenes and effects the most. So pretty. I dont really know how to put it into words. But it's quite different from animes like naruto and bleach.

Anyway, i find the flow was pretty smooth. The elements of fighting and romance are well balanced. And...

er...

i ran out of things to say.

It was a nice outing with great company. It would be nicer if my exams are earlier. Having 2 weeks of study break sounds so wasting. I would rather finish earlier and enjoy more.

*Sigh*

What to do?

It's utar

1 Boos:

Anonymous said...

weng wang wang...

got so nice boh?

i dl n watch, haha....