Pets and plants

I think i have been saying this for the longest time already. And each time my thoughts are always rejected. Both places that i am staying doesn't allow pets. Don't say the place, even the owners do not allow pets saying it was troublesome and dirty.

i have always loooooonnnngggg to have a pet.

Not something soft and cold. Not hard and cold either ( i had enough of unwanted pests in the house). Not slimy and slippery too. Not green and passive also.

It should be soft and fluffy. Something active. Something like these :




all pictures credited to google images

I'm not entirely sure whether you can take a chipmunk as a pet. But imagine the wonders and the chaos if you can do so ^^

I'm a pretty racist person when it comes to pets. I like pets with nice colours. I dont like black colour animals especially black cats. They look so evil even if their fur shines in the day light. I like cute lil cats and dogs when they are babies. They are just so cute and cuddly.

Come to think of it, i'm not entirely a pet-less person. In fact, i have a few pets and they died and ran away...oopss...i should they swam away.

The first real pet i had was a pair of red-eared terrapins.

picture credited to the pet shop online

They died shortly after that. I dont know what happened T.T

Then i bought another pair of terrapins. Brought them up to kl for holidays and left them in the aquarium ( my uncle rears fish). Next time when i'm back, the whole aquarium is empty except for the 2 terrapins. Asked what happened. Been told that my two old good terrapins ate all the fishes as well as the fish foods.

0.0

Arent terrapins suppose to be herbivores?

Okay, put them outside in a those type of big dragon clay flower pots and filled them with water. By then they had already grown about 15cm long. Initially their baby sizes are around 5 cm. So imagine that.

One day, i got a call from my aunt saying that the rain was very heavily and the terrappins sort of swam away because the water overflowed in the pot.

Chadou.

So there goes my another pair of terrapins. And it happened on the day that i decided to give away my so called herbivourous pets to the temple.

(=_=)

Okay, fine. Nevermind.

Next stop i have another mouse pet. Actually it's not a pet la. My sister bought it for her experiments. After that then it becomes a pet because well...you cant throw it away nor u cant kill it so..the last resort was to keep it. lol.

This rodent of ours is very unique. While most mice have tails, this particular is tail-less. So if you look a far, you might mistaken it for a hamster instead. Furthermore, this pet of ours have a very interesting name.

Its name is kanasai.

Hey, dont give me that look. I'm not the one who named it.

Oh well, it died a year and a half later. It got real sick and yeah...died eventually.

It this some kind of weird sign saying that i shouldnt be allow to have pets? I hope not. I definitely want to have one.

And dont get me started on plants. They are just sooooo green and passive. Heck you dont even see if they are moving or growing. My mother loves plants. Yeah, it's nice and green. But dont you find it a bit too boring? I agree it is way more easier to care for than a moving animal. Honestly, i dont have any talent in caring for my plants.

Mum left me and my sister to take care of the plants because she went back to johor. A few days later, it started to get a lil yellow and brownish. And then one of the leaves dried up and was practically hanging like a dead fish. Several days later the same symptoms were seen on the rest of the other plants.

0.0

My sister did the watering. I did a little coz i forgot all the time and it still turn yellow-ish. While when my mum did the watering it didnt show any signs of going to die.

Dont say about normal plants...have you heard that cactuses died too? In my case yes.

Sis's bf brought back some live cactuses from cameron. A few months later....




The top cactus...well it looks like someone had sat on it. As for the bottom right, did you notice the unhealthy shade of yellow? It suppose to look like something on the left.

And now it's only left with 2 cactuses. Let's see how long it'll last =p

3 Boos:

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

now i know not to get cactus for u if that idea ever crossed my mind.

and terrapins eat meat. i didn't know it until my dad yelled at me when i tried putting my ex-pet into his fishtank. lol

booboo said...

it's not my cactus.

ex-pet? so it's whose pet now?

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

my kelian cactus.. haha.. but well.. who's to blame!! me!!!... well hopefully the remaining 2 will survive longer