today's paper was ......



Today's paper sucks big time.

eventhough i study so much, hafal so much, it's still so sucky. It much more worse when you see familiar sentences but cant recall the keyword.

(=_=)

what la. kanasai betul.

In the end of the day, have to blame yourself only. Who ask you didnt study properly? Memang pandai cari pasal and cari mati now really mati lor. I dont even know if i can get 40 marks. There goes my b-






But i damn tak puas, because there are some that i remember but forgot what it is for already. Brainy tak larat already ah? Tak larat then give me warning la. Dont in the middle of the exam then go on strike. I very sad you know?

Mummy got asked me bout my exam. Come to think of it, she always asked me about exam. Sometimes, i just wish that she dont ask me anymore because i dont feel like explaining to her and i dont want to lie to her either. Sometimes i feel that she dont really trust me. Sometimes i also feel that she doesnt really listen to me either. I know la, i not as smart as my elder sisters, so stop comparing okay? Stop looking at me that way can or not? Seriously. Stop doing that.

Yes, i'm a sensitive brat. So be it.

At times, i feel it was so hard to tell her my results because she will keep asking and asking even when i dont feel like talking. Today, I wanted to just tell her "ok ah" but dunno why suddenly i cant do it. Dont tell me this mmt really get to me? But i'm seriously very worried i might get a C or D.





Oh well. Guess i still have to let it pass right?

Damn it.

***

Here are a few piccies of the steamboat celebration.

Sorry ya, no description. Lazy la, so let the pictures do the talking la.

=)



live action chicken little

Dunno how come suddenly got alwin there wan~ > <
tengok sana

stephy displaying watermelon poking kung fu.

mandy being horny =p

frankie singing opera song

frankie singing continues~!

one word for alwin. funny!!!!

Dont play play ah. Stephy showing her high level vegetable eating kung fu

Apa ni stephy. Showing peace sign in steamboat restaurant. Out of place la.

fuiyoo~ mandy being horny again!!!! See? she so high!

the twin sisters of bc 2

the makan king of the steamboat event

Practice peace in steamboat restaurant. Yeah.


Note : All captions were made up. No offense ok? I just feeling nottie =p

P/s :

Happy birthday to sim yee, karloon and kar fai!!!

Welcome to the club =)



2 Boos:

Unknown said...

Everytime my mom oso will ask me how is my exam...and everytime I also tell her "not good lah"...hahahahahahaha....

booboo said...

i say good or not good also have to explain to her...haiz..the safest is to settle for "ok ah"

lol