Progress

Yeah, i made progress. I mean REAL progress. Not some speed reading for 5 minutes or some day dreaming through my attempts in studying.

Apparently this illness of mine changed me in a way. I dont really know how to put it but it brought certain changes to me until i feel that it's weird.

0.0

I used to study at night because i would get distracted/lazy/sleepy during the day especially afternoon. So studying during daylight is a no no for me. However, recently i had discovered that i can fully concentrate studying in the afternoon. Like 100% focus. Oklah, not 100% but around 80%. And i cant seem to study at night already!

During this study week, i tend to sleep more than studying. To make matter worse, i have to take a drowsy cough syrup 3 times a day. It seems that Mr. Cough is in love with me and refuses to go away. Sad case betul.

Then nowadays, i cant seem to sleep late anymore. Last time i can tahan until 4 or 5 pm wan, now cannot already. By 2 something or latest 3 something have to offline already because ah i found out if i sleep too late right, i will have sore throat the next day. I tried for 2 days. 2 days also like that.

Ahhhhhhh!!!! What is happening to me??

1 Boos:

Anonymous said...

kacau kacau....... dun use too banyak eng that i dun know...........