i have half of my body in the coffin after 3 papers

Finally 3 papers finished. And no, it's not the end yet people. I still have 2 more to go. Both are extreme brain cells killer. Wish me luck. Yes, i need a lot of luck for this.

It's been a while since i had updated. Nothing much happen actually. The most interesting subject right now is most probably exams in which i think i screw pretty much 80% of the papers.

Bah, moral was..er...well moral was moral. Just that i didnt think it would be that hard. Though i am grateful that i had objectives for finals but i just wish the question dont twist so much la. I spent almost an hour on the stupid objective part. And the subjective part...well it's best that i left it unsaid.

Copywriting was ok i think. But i dont know if the lecturer or tutor will be able to grasp my ideas. If not ah, i can really die straight.

And finally yesterday finished bc. Honestly, i was kinda glad that most of the questions are rather straight forward. Well, knowing Mr.Beh, he'll most probably come up with tricky questions that will confuse the hell out of you. I'm just glad he decided to let that pass. Dont want to fail the subject just because i misinterpret it. That would be very very very sad. And another thing is, out of all the days, i had to have nosebleed during exam when i got so many points to write out! The lecturer/tutor was very kind and gave me a packet of tissue and also put the waste paper basket near me.

Thank you very much to miss foo and the-other-i-dunno-what's-her-name lecturer/tutor

*bows*

The-other-i-dunno-what's-her-name lecturer/tutor asked me twice whether i want to go toilet and also whether i might want to switch places due to the coldness. I politely refuse. If i have more time perhaps i would go. But who knows how long the nosebleed is going to last? So bloody mafan to get distracted by nosebleed when you're writing. Thank god it is just a mild nose bleed and it stopped after a while. Phew~ *wipes sweat*

Somehow, i got this twisted weird feeling that i might not be getting ANY As or A-s for this semester. Both bc and copywriting are based on ideas, lagi hard to get. Then still got mmt and CT, both also extremely hard to get. But whatever it is, i just hope to get at least b- for all subjects. I dont want C or D or fail.....

Lastly, to all my friends who are unwell due to whatever reasons, hope you guys get well soon and take good care of your health. I dont want to critic tooo much because i still haven get rid of the cough since 3 weeks ago. Sob Sob Sob.....

1 Boos:

Anonymous said...

finally u update blog......

i wait until my neck long ord....

after u get well, we go eat kfc, haha