A illness called "drowning in holidays"

I know. I know. I didnt update for so long already. Some of you are probably tired of waiting for me to update (if u have been following my blog la). Well, it cant be helped since i'm so addicted to non online activities like playing games and watching tv. Obviously, the addiction was so great that it suppresses my blogging mood. Campur together with extreme laziness, blogging just doesnt attract my attention anymore for now la. Since there's so many things to do without worrying much. Might as well enjoy to the fullest.

But times since to pass especially fast when you're having fun. I always feel that 19 days is not enough. Not for me anyways. I got a feeling this week will be a breeze. A blink of eye then it'll be sunday. Then i will reflect what have i done within the week. The answer will always be the same i guess. Nothing. But still time wont stop for you. It'll move on faster and faster till you have completely depleted your holidays then it'll only slow down. And it'll be terrible unbearable slow when you're having classes.

=_=

Dont ask me. I have no idea how come i am talking bout this. Perhaps the lack of interaction or lack of brain activities put my brain cells in a dazed state. I shall try not to be katak dibawah tempurung anymore. It seems that it brings more harm than benefits. But i'm pretty convince that it's the other way round to me.

As for what i have been doing this past week and my disappearance from msn, nothing much happened. Seriously, i have nothing interesting to share and i dont think my daily routines sound very interesting either.

I only have a simple wish.

That i can meet my buddy after a 3 year separation. Believe it or not everytime we tried to meet up something got in the way. As if it's telling us not to meet.

But hopefully la, i will be able to meet her.

If this time, i didnt manage to meet her also, that means "suey" lor.

Until next time~

0 Boos: