Study break???

Did i ever mentioned to you how much i hate coughing?

I would rather have running nose than having coughing fits. Okay, you will have problems when you are sleeping like your nose get blocked and all that but you can continue breathing through your mouth. With coughing it's an different story. You have to wake up several times during the night, get rid of the phlegm and wait for the coughing session to end so that you can continue sleeping. And usually it's not a peaceful sleep. One more thing i hate about cough is that you dont get well easily. It stays on for god knows how long although it gets lesser and lesser day by day. Still, it annoys the hell out of me. It's been a week since i have this coughing thingy and it's not recover till now! And yes my voice still sounds choked up. Sheesh.

***

Study break is here and i dont feel like studying at all. In fact, i feel as if i'm already on holiday minus the part where my first paper is on this coming saturday. And seriously, i dont feel like starting anytime soon. I feel as if most of my free times had been robbed by assignments. If only our assignments are to end earlier and maybe i would be more motivated to start studying soon?

Still, i do deserve a lil relax and enjoy for a few more days right? I know. My results will go downhill in this semester as well. Havent really put in much effort in this semester .

And you know what? i ran out of things to say. I just want to vent my frustration on the blog. I had been sick for so long. I am tired of being sick. I want to be healthly.

Seriously, i want to get well. I want to spend the day peacefully without blocked nose, coughing fits, feverish forehead and swelling throat. Can or not?

0 Boos: