Tension

I'm tension-ing

or was it stress-ing?

One of those la.

Tomorrow is my live deejay show. And i'm tempted to go in and screwed it. But the whole project is about 20 marks. Damn.

Actually i dont feel like so stress up unlike last week. Maybe it was due to pms period.

I need to change the script a little because it sounds too rigid to me. It's almost sounds like i'm a information dispensing machine.

I have not tried to put emotions in yet. I wondered if i can do that. *sob sob*

And tomorrow i need to talk louder and slower which is kinda hard because when you're nervous you tend to speed things up.

And i wouldnt deny i would want it to end quicker and faster.

Too much stress already.

I just hope that she accept my monotone-ness if it really comes to that.

Hopefully with the new script i'm able to squeeze even the tiniest bit of emotion and apply in into words.

Hope. I really hope. Okay, enough said.

To my dear jojo (y lar the sudden mushy-ness lol)

Please do not die in the breakdown. Must stay alive. For we have not tried sushi groove yet. We have movies to catch up. We have bitching to do. We have trips to plan. It's simply no fun without u. And when i say dont die. I meant it. Or i'll have a miserable time wondering who to poke, who i dont wanna get bang from, who to complain to, who to accompany me.

Okay, sorry.

I exaggerated.

*Hang on* ^^

0 Boos: