Emotional Part 2


Hell, heck


Juz finished 2 tests in the row.


Feel extremely relieved now BUT i've live dj rehearsal tomorrow and i havent written my script yet. Great.


Feeling a little better than yesterday but i'm still in the emotional arc. This can go on for a few posting i guess.


On the way home from 1u, decided to spoil myself a bit...bought a bag of famous amos even though i shouldnt be spending any more money.


Decided to get myself a psp or ps2 but it's about rm600? hmmm......Maybe i'll get that later after uk trip.


I think it's time i set some resolutions. Keep going on like this cannot la...


1. Think positively

2. Learn time management.

3. Learn to give.

4. Be a best friend to someone

5. Learn to open up.




Saw that wall? It's the wall i build to protect myself........and hell, i'm gonna break it

The process begins now

1% completed.

99% more to go.

Wish me luck.

0 Boos: