Dried

Evaporated.

Dried.

The whole assignment thingy juz absorb my limited amount of brain juice.

Great.

I juz spent my entire day doing the swot analysis for advertising.

In case you have forgotten, swot is the 4 thingy- strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.

Can die wei~

Doing for one company is more than enough.

I hvta do 3 somemore T.T

Lucky most of it done already. Hehe.

But i got a lil confuse in the end.

Cannot think adi la~

Crap also tak larat.

Then summore my england suddenly so cacated.

Wait pembetulan...

My england had always been cacated.

(=_=)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later going to dinner with mom.

Dunno who's wedding.

I'm only interested in the food XD

And i'm already hungry thinking about it.

Let's hope it's not sucky.

*clasp hands*


0 Boos: