diu

Diu

Had a bad sleep last nite.

Woke up in the middle of the night to puke.

(=_=)

So random.

Diu

C n R presentation today was okay overall.

Only my part. Seems like my tougue was very disobedient today. It doesnt seem to wanna pronounce the words i had in mind.

Basically my part was screwed.

Hopefully next monday it'll be better.

Diu

Waited for bus for about 30 mins today and it was verrrrry pack from the beginning to the end.

The bus actually cannot fit anymore ppl la...but the bus driver ah..keep on picking up passengers.

I became a human sandwich in the end.

Diu

Reached 1u at about 6.30 pm.

The queue for taxi is damn long.

So waited for mummy to fetch.

Waited for about 1 n half hour coz the stupidbabi ldp jam.

Diu

Been having stomachache since this morning.

Until now even after i ate something it still wont go away!

Diu

Me today damn fed up

Mana tu narrow minded chinese ppl?

Wanna vent my frustration!

3 Boos:

Jazs Low said...

wah.. xc so many diu..
lol
u mix wit us tooo much adie.
diu

Anonymous said...

wei.. dun so rude la.. me ALSO NOT SAY THAT WORD Leh...

booboo said...

i say half only mah...that also considered rude?

*blink blink*