The Writing Spree

Yes...

I noticed it today...

that during this semester besides switching between blocks, i have been doing some serious heavy writing.

This semester is the paperwork semester i suppose. I have reports, reports, scripts, scripts and the list goes on.

Yes, i do love writing but not to that extend.

My latest records are writing an average of 15 pages in 3 hours. Even I, myself are surprised that i can crap that much. Luckily it's a story. Fortunately there's a inspiration. Of course i couldn't have done it alone. Thanks to my friends, i manage to crap that much.

And it's not only the script, other reports too, i couldn't possibly have make it without my team member's help and support.

Now that I'm free (well not really, finals are coming pretty soon +___+) okay..shhhhh...

Coming back to "Now that i'm free"...

Hmmm...i can resume writing my short stories. No writer's block please~!

2 Boos:

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

good luck!

booboo said...

yeah..thks!!!

good luck to you to if u decide to start writing suddenly...lol