Bug off

Nooooo

i'm not down with a bug flu. I think i have been infected with a supposedly clumsy bug. You see, my second sister has been complaining that she seems to hit anything that stands in her way. So i was wondering whether did she passed that bug to me directly or indirectly?

I hit the door when it was open.

i stumbled into the weighing machine on my way to the kitchen.

My pants tersangkut at the drawer's handle. And i hit myself at the cabinet.

I accidentally knock the chair with my toe.

Even when i sit still, i still hit the table when i try to reach for the mouse.

(=_=)"""""

*looks around*

*brush imaginary clumsy bug off hands and legs*

4 Boos:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

haha.. i dun think it's a bug.. it's in the genes... so... it will always be there.. u might even pass it down to ur children in the future...=P

suechin said...

hee hee pass it to u during our *bonding-sleeping-together* sessions... i seem to have less bruises now.... YAy...

>.<

Evelin said...

hahaha...Sue Chin so evil :P
:P
:P

booboo said...

hc ~ geez, thks! You just know how to comfort meeee. Really! A true pharmist!

Sc ~ oooOOO....so all i need to do is juz to pass it back to u thru *bonding-sleeping-together* sessions again right?

Quirky ~ lol...it's not too late to realise it now.