Results are out

I got a B for public speaking and an A- for MMDA.

(=_=)

I was really really really hoping that i can managed to squeeze through and get an A/A- for public speaking. MMDA got an A- was really.....unexpected. I'm being serious here. This is the first time i really admit that my craps (got such word?!) are full of illogical stuff. Why la cannot let me get an A for ps meh?

Two years ago, i took the same subject and got the same result. Now, i took the subject again and got the same result also.

Boooohooohooo....does that mean that i'm not fated to get anything above B?

*sigh*

I'm still grateful that i didnt get any Cs though.

2 Boos:

CNLEE said...

Congratulations, although every one expected u to do much better. Is it because they averaged out all the ps assignments? Possibly. Anyway, it have still done well.

booboo said...

thks dad!!!