I'm only a writer

I'm only a simple writer who holds no deep knowledge or accurate common sense. I deal in the politics of words...of human experiences....of dreams....of sadness. When I'm at my best, my pages laugh, dance and sing and they also sulk and cry. When I'm at my worst my pages are lifeless as they wait impatiently for me to make them come alive.

In their eyes, I'm a painter, I'm a composer, I am a director. I can be a patriot. I'm the enemy. I declare wars and and sometimes i hide from it. I'm able to be a tender lover but also a ruthless killer. In those pages, where words are the world, i can be anything.

It's a world filled with uncertainty, unpredictability....with blinds spots and dead ends...with straight lines which out of nowhere that can suddenly change direction.

It's a whirlpool of ethics and erotica....pathos and pleasure. And this is where the writer stands...in this middle of chaos, havoc and confusion like a sponge being soaked and squeezed.

Once you have calmed down, once you have clear your thoughts and for the first time you are ready to be sucked into this world of imagination...you face a constant dilemma of values. So consistent and persistent that is, you will be force to stand by your values or ride in the bandwagon.

This is the writer's world....where reality is twisted and forsaken...where daydreams are born and realized...where creativity and imagination are the roots of an unshakable passion.

This is where my passion grows...this is how i come to love writing.