impromptu dizziness

i've never been good at impromptu. Sometimes i said stuff without proper thinking.

O_O i'm afraid it did jeopardize my chance. Damn. Made a call to a company this morning, asking on why I was called. It turns out that they are still reviewing my application and just wanna call to inform me.

=_= never did i expect them to call me back a few minutes later to ask questions. -_- think i completely blew it. I said i was attached to another company and was on probation. That probably threw them off i think. Q_Q suppose to say it;s only temporary. Let's just hope they dont take it to heart :D

-.- somehow i doubt it. Sigh this is just me. Failing at impromptu-ness. I should start giving up now, but i was happy that i did tried =D

------------------------------------

I was wondering why no replies rupa-rupanya hotmail didnt send my msg through -_-, but i dont know that for sure also, maybe their inbox is really full too.

Luckily i braved myself to send another time, of course not hotmail, gmail =) it works, for now i'm just sadly wanting for a reply that wont be coming :(

0 Boos: