Internship weekly dose (3rd week)

I'm pretty sure that I'm not suppose to eat pancakes in my room after my mother had finished vacuumed the floor. That explains why i have half of my face buried in the plastic bag while eating just to be safe.

Oh well. Hopefully nothing comes out of it. If not, there would be an ant hill in my room and mum will go nuts.

Oh..there's goes my 3rd week of internship. See how time flies??? I could still vaguely remembered the feelings i have before my internship starts and now it's already coming to the fourth week!

Working was just fine. I screwed up a little here and there. As expected from myself. Luckily my colleagues are kind enough to not blame me. But that doesn't mean i don't feel guilty. But what can i do? Gotta make sure i don't screw up again lo.

We are no longer as busy as we first came in here. After 3 shootings everything just slows down. But that doesn't mean that we are outta jobs. We have more coming in which is why we were asked to brainstorm to come up with ideas or something.

Now, i'm starting to appreciate fridays and the weekends. I finally understand why my mum refuses to go out during weekends. I know why she wants to rest at home. Because during those five days, you've been so busy working your ass off that you do not have time for yourself. Most routine revolve around waking up, going work, coming back, rest. It's the same routine over and over again and that is provided if you do not have any homework.

Sigh...our office would be moving to cheras (connaught i think) soon where i dunno where i would be. Transportation would be a problem. Imagine the long distance travels, the traffics and everything together. It makes me tired just thinking about it.

Anyway, i hope everything still goes smoothly. I will need that kind of luck a lot in the future.

0 Boos: