Internship weekly dose (4th week)

Is it just me or blogger has been acting weird lately? Somehow whenever i click on the create post button, it directs me to a blank page. I have to go through edit post and click on the new post then only this "create post" thingy pop up.

Sigh...of all the times i dont feel like updating, nothing went wrong. When i feel like doing so, it didnt work out right. Darn it. Guess I'm a regular customer to this kinda luck.

***

There you have it. Fourth week of internship. Gone like that.

I'm not going into details. Just a few highlights. This whole week has been pretty slow, in which clients occasionally coming up to our office and we are pretty freak out like a bunch of mice against a few big shot cats.

Things are way different from what i expected from a production house. I expected large number of crews, build in studios, modern and trendy kind of office, macs etc. I expect that we would have a small part in scriptwriting. That is what i initially hope for.

But anyway the exposure is good. It'll let us know that this will be the kind of working environment in future. And help us to be ready for it.

Overall everything is still okay i guess? There are ups and downs, but of course that would be inevitable. The good part is that we are allow to contribute ideas, in which i think is a great honour and opportunity.

The bosses brought us to tenji japanese buffet on Friday for lunch. I was wondering "what's the occasion?". No pre production currently. Check. Production is done at the meantime. Check. We arent really involve in post prod. Check. Company anniversary. Check. Eh. Uncheck. Got so early meh? Impossible.

Then the magic word is here " Nothing comes with a free meal"

Aha....

"Please take out your proposal and do a presentation"

I swear that my jaw just hit the ground. But i think, i think laa, i think quite okay, though i can feel words are like over everywhere.

Then i was asked to come up with a proper proposal ( the one i have is incomplete) together with kevin and peitsan.

Phew~

*wipe sweat*

Dont frightened me like that please. I cant do a spontaneous presentation. It'll kill me. Well...i think it already did.

2 Boos:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~w!nX~ said...

Go, go, go!!!
Let's do it ^^