what a way to start and end a day

Getting sick during weekends certainly isnt a fun thing. Especially when you are having a long week.

*Sigh*

Seriously, i waited so damn long for the weekend to come just to get some decent rest e.g relaxing a bit w/o worrying bout assignments or w/o worrying bout presentations the next day.

I got a lil bit of sorethroat on friday night and it only got worse yesterday. My sister gave me a sore throat medicine in which i have to chew. Yes, the medicine was meant to be chewed not swallow. And dont get me started on the taste. Trust me, you dont want to know.

And so i slept more than i wanted. I'm kinda regretting it already. So much time spend on sleeping. Should have get some things done instead. Anyway i just hope to get well or at least feeling a lil better tomorrow. Dont want to listen to louise tomorrow with a dizzy head.

Ahhh....that kinda reminds me. She asked us to read all the notes beforehand.

Shit

I'm sure there are people who didnt study as well?

boohoohoo!!!

T_T

2 Boos:

Anonymous said...

take good care la... u sick jor i cant bully u

booboo said...

okok

safe!!

hahaha