Losing interest

Heck, i just recently realised i'm starting to lose interest in tv series/documentaries. Last time tv was my bestfriend probably because there's not much to do, no internet or i have spare time to kill.

Now that i have astro and even a dvd player, i still glued my lazy ass to chair and staring away at my notebook for long hours. And yet i dont feel bored...

Er....at times yes but most of the time nope.

Is it the actor/actress that make me lose interest? I dont think so. I think i'm leaning more towards supernatural or vampires kind of genre. I'm pretty bored with romance or school life kinda thingy already. I just dont understand how series like desperate housewives or game shows like the apprentice can come up with so many seasons eventho it's using the same concept. Dont they get bored of having the same thing over and over again?

I will still stay loyal to heroes if the show doesnt confuse me that much. LoL. Not only that, i will gladly use my time to watch a documentary or two if astro hasnt been wasting time repeating the same episode over and over again. And i heard ms sageena mentioned that u have to pay the copyright money to the company each time u broadcast the show. Hell...no wonder astro isnt earning money.

To my horror i have actually come to like oprah talk shows!

i used to be very the lazy and dont even bother to watch and last night i watched the entire show without thinking of the internet in which i normally do. That's why i usually wont stay for long unless i really have nothing to do or i have longer attention span.

Am i still me?

hmmmm......

Whatever it is, i hope i'm not swinging in the wrong direction.

2 Boos:

Anonymous said...

even u x watch tv, u also like missing one, reply msn so slow....

booboo said...

sorry lo...

next time let u kacau again lor