Two Midterms

I had just recently remembered that i have 2 midterms on thursday and friday.

Maybe because it was mcq that i feel slightly relaxed?

Nevertheless, if one question is wrong then is wrong.

So...still die...

I only started studying the 2nd page of the notes and feel sleepy already?

How now?

I still got 5 weeks to go.

And that is only one subject.

Boooooo

But u give me 2 days holiday also no use....i wont study also...well i try to but it just didnt work out.

And my moral part also going to die soon...

Dahlah cant really find much info still have to write in malay....

Somemore i havent start yet then frankie told me he finished his already.

0.0

Fast fast wake up.

Must really really wake up adi...

But first...let me take care of the two midterm...

Haiz....sad...

0 Boos: