Accident

From the title, you can already guessed what happened yesterday.

Yeah it all happened at KJ lrt station ldp that side.

I was suppose to go back on my own from MV if i finished early yesterday. But due to other reasons i decided to ask mummy to fetch me from KJ since she finished at 7 something.

And so as mummy was coming out from the bus stop she sorta pay attention to her right hand side since all the cars are coming really fast. And she said that she noticed the car was going to stop in front but she didnt expect it to really stop at that time.

Okay, i didnt really pay attention also cause i was talking to her and thought that she knew the car stopped in front.

Instead of slowing down, she went faster.

By the time i shout out it was already too late.

She cannot stop in time.

And we slammed into a myvi. And that is not all.

The myvi before us slammed into a proton in front.

My mum got down. I tried too. But something seems wrong with the door. i cant open it widely.

She came back and she sound very....

I dunno how to say.

And then we drove to a corner and stopped there.

I managed to squeeze out and saw the state of the car.

I didnt take any photo as i was quite shaken with the situation.

But it was pretty bad la. The bumper went in and the bonet was dented badly. And somehow it affects the doors. That's why just now i had difficulties opening it.

Thank God no one was hurt.

The myvi was not heavily damaged.

The proton just had the lights smashed a bit.

Mummy's car suffered the most damage of all.

Somehow i feel quite bad and guilty. Even if i know it's not my fault. But still..

Sigh..

I just dunno how to put it into words...

I'm just glad that no lives are taken.

If not how am i gonna to face this?

0 Boos: