Two break ins and a few mangoes

Yesterday while i was playing my game, two break ins occured.

One was my neighbour while the other was staying one floor above mine.

Sorry for saying that i didnt really hear anything as i was wearing my earphones while playing a omg-i-nearly-died game.

It seems that the two thieves (both are different ppl) are staying in the condo itself.

Omg~

Damn scary wei~

If they break into my hse i wouldnt know anything also...

Sure my notebook and all kena rampas....and i wasnt even sitting very far from the door... about five steps away only

0.0

I know it sounds kind of selfish but thank god it's not my hse!

I was alone at that time mind you.

And no they havent catch the thieves yet.

Rumour said that they managed to escape but dunno la...

I think i have to pay extra attention to my surroundings already...

Arent condos are supposingly safer?

Haiz..

***

On the same day itself, my another neighbour gave us some mangoes from India kononnya very the sweet and tasty.

And so my impression of local mangoes are very the excellent okay? So i thought that all mangoes literally taste the same.

Well....i made a mistake.

And judging from the looks of my mum and sister while they are eating the mangoes i would very much like to give it a pass.

But my mother insist that i try and saying that it doesnt taste that bad at all (at 1st she said it taste indian-ish), i ate it reluctantly.

First bite, it was sweet and not that bad. However, as i chew on, i was more tempted to vomit it.

You see, towards the end it tasted more like er...cough syrup?

Just like the typical cough syrup where it was sweet in the beginning but gives relief to your throat because of the slight spicyness.

Except this wasnt a cough syrup. It was a mango. A fruit that i constantly eat and favourited.

And the best thing of all it was from india.

Sorry folks..

India mangoes are outta my list.

*Shudders*

0 Boos: