Back on track

i know, i know.

I havent been updating recently.

This is because i wanna finish the final fantasy game asap because it has been distracting me and summore the internet so sucky make me lazy to go online la~

I got so pek chek for the last 2 weeks coz the connection sucks...sometimes can sign in msn...sometimes cannot...sometimes cannot even load google.

My pek chek-ness doubled when veoh (online television) is no longer in malaysia.

Why la...tell me why la...

Now where the hell am i suppose to go watch my animes now?

I know crunchyroll still can watch but it's slow with the updates and licensed series are not available.

Ish ish ish...

Dont ban M'sia la..

kns...

***

Anyway...our bc lecturer announced the result of the proposal this morning.

I got a small feeling that our proposal will be chosen.

But still feel scared all the same.

He started with tutorial 1 first before briefing the requirements needed.

Congrats to Alice whose proposal got chosen!

Next is tutorial 2.

The idea chosen belongs to ishani's group surprisingly.

In my mind i was thinking, "oh gosh, shit man."

Then upon hearing the next group's name, my jaw dropped.

It was alwin's group.

Then lastly..

The third group was our group.

The plan backfired?

This is exactly what we feared.

This is what we discussed beforehand.

And it came true.

Alwin was thinking of rejecting his idea at first and he even told the lecturer about it..but he kena bang balik by the lecturer.

So how?

We have different group members now. Quite sad la. I was actually looking forward to work with simyee and woan wa.

But nevermind la. Next time only lo.

I just hope everything will go well in this assignment.

Sigh~

***

After that, we went to pf to see ms preesha because some of our ideas kena rejected by her last friday.

Same story as last week it seems.

Even i can memorize what's she's going to say.

Seriously cant she give other examples besides, the lip sticker, vouchers, invitation cards?

Can u imagine she basically give the same example for every different person who come and consult her?

And it's not to say that we are very far from one another.

Ms Sageena was there later on. Instead of rejecting it, she gave tips on how to improve the idea.

Better.

At least i was hearing something else rather than the usual chant of rejections.

I'm really glad that i had consulted her.

But the problem is....

She wont be the one who is marking our paper rite?

Rawrrrrrr!!!!!

T.T

0 Boos: