Surprises

Presenting....

My new toy....

Playstation Portable!!!

*jumps around*

If case you're wondering what the colour of my psp. It looks like below:



Colour: Felicia Blue

It cost about $375.

So times 2.3 it'll be about RM 875 for valuepack.

It comes with
  1. Screen protector
  2. Crystal casing
  3. Pouch
  4. 2 in 1 cable
  5. Charger & battery
  6. 4gb memory stick
  7. wrist strap
  8. d pad
  9. micro cleaning cloth
  10. 8 free loaded games ( 8 diff kinds of games not those 8 in 1 games)
Compared to the m'sia retail store

The value pack is about RM1047 or izzit 1074?

Aiyah..one of those la...

It comes with
  1. 4gb memory stick
  2. screen protector
  3. casing
  4. 25 in 1 capcom games ( how low can u get?)
I dunno whether they have included other things or not...these are the things the promoter told me.

Only the console itself is about RM799 adi.

And hello 25 in 1 capcom games?

That one dont really need any graphics usage at all k? That game is so cheap u can even play it without psp!!!

That's y i decide to buy in s'pore. Rm1074 or Rm 1047 is value pack? Still very expensive to me le~

Anyway, there are lotsa things beside juz playing games. It basically works like a ipod- stores pictures, movies, music and videos.

Well, knowing me, all the space will be taken up by games anyway =) It also comes with wifi and u can even viewed the games thru your tv by connecting your psp to the tv using a special cable (haven try that one yet). And it supports up to 7 hours of gameplay la..but u need 2 hours 20 mins to recharge.

Heheheheheh

Seriously i didnt expected them to buy for me. Because rite, i already prepare the money and i really wanna spend the money on it already. Mana tau, when i go s'pore they said they already bought and want to give it to me as a pre bday present.

0.0

No wonder they asked me no need to convert money.

No wonder they said wait until they go back Johor then only pay them

No wonder they so fast buy for me adi.

The hints are all there.

But i was too dense to notice it at all. (=_=)

Anyway thanks guys!!!

Appreciate the gift lots!

And it seems to be a popular and convenient source of entertainment in my hse. Got ppl rebut with me to play the psp. Previously say what dun want to share. Now play more than me pulak.
And dota is lay forgotten luu~

0 Boos: