A date with taipoh

We're supposed go and hang out on saturday with isabel too.

But then tp had to go back to ipoh on friday night and isabel..er..well..isabel is just isabel..

So we decided to go watched ironman on thursday, she can stay overnite at my place then on friday go 1u again to celebrate alice's bday =)

Shut up lol

I know ironman is a long ago movie for now.

But i dont care.

I will watch a second time if i have the chance =)

The tech, the computer...

Wahhhhh all so canggih...it makes transformers seem so small...lol

Everything was so perfect except for the main hero...

why la him?

Cannot choose another person meh?

(=_=)

After watching movie, she went to my place and stayed overnite and we had our usual one on one talk.

At first i was surprise.

Then a realization hit me.

Was it like this too when i'm having a similar condition as her last time?

For the first time, i didnt know what to say to her.

Maybe...

Some things are better left unsaid.

0 Boos: