Hols begin!

As promised, i shall update the full version today.

Well you see, yesterday was a tiring day for me due to the heavy traffic. I was on my way to 1u where i was stuck in the jam. It started when we reached section 17. Since then it had been a very very slow ride. I swear everyone will be sleeping soundly if there's beds in the bus. I felt pity for the bus driver though, how many times would he has to endure this especially on a heavy traffic day? I must salute his concentration and alertness.

While waiting, i was a little frustrated due to the fact that i was already very sleepy and the ride was as slow as a snail. Furthermore, yesterday was friday and by right it shouldnt be that jam. Well..i was so wrong.

Fortunately, my class ended early. Can you imagine what would happen later when i were to go back around 5?

Thanks to the jam, i arrived at 1u at 4.45 . It usually takes me about 20 mins to get there but it took me about 45 minutes yesterday.

After i reached jusco, i got myself a starbucks coffee n head home.


But then again, it was worth it because there's one week of hols starting from now!

happy cny!!!

0 Boos: