Heh

So okay,

I know what are you gonna say. I broke the "update everyday" principle. By right i should be sorry, but i dont feel that way at all. *grinz*

I didnt do much yesterday except staring at the notebook for long hours reading manga and watching anime. You know la, doing the usual stuff. So that's why i dont have any inspiration to blog at all.

I'm going back tomorrow morning at 6. Come to think of it, i'm getting kinda lazy to wake up. And i havent even pack my pack. Kinda lazy to do that too.

Going back hometown makes me feel a little nostalgic, lonely and exciting at the same time. Exciting is when i have lotsa angpau to collect and lotsa food to feast on.

Cny might be the time for gatherings and reunions. Somehow it doesnt work for me this way. For me, sometimes well maybe not sometimes..most of the time, i feel kinda lonely. It just not the same anymore. I guess numbers really do matter.

Ah dont mind me, i just feel like rambling since i have to wake up early tmr...

(=_=)

0 Boos: