oh no

heh..

Broadcast lab tutorial was okay today. We were enlightened that our live dj assignment will be delay due to cny! She told us that there will be a video camero in the lab and a tv and speaker will be put outside. Everyone will then have a chance to see what's going on.

Oh.My.God *squeeaaaalllllssss*

And even though it's like 3 or 4 weeks away, i'm already suffering from mild panicking.I just hope i dont screw up the damn thing. We arent even given a second chance! *screams*

That's not just it. I still have drama, commercial and news. And it's all audio. Fantastic, truly fantastic.

Our lecturer let us listen to our seniors project in which they scored the best among the rest. In my opinion it was really really good. The tone, expression, emotion, scenario. They blend perfectly.

Sigh. I hope we can do as well as them. I really hope so.

Recently, I've discovered that i started to like advertising though it drains my brain juice faster than a vaccum cleaner, still there's lots of fun along the way. I enjoy coming up with ideas and putting them into action but not too many. I can only handle this much.

Btw, we'll be shooting a tvc (television video commercial i think) for our advertising commercial. And we need to do 3 print ads and one billboard. Oh boy, assignments just keep coming arent they?

*grumbles*

0 Boos: