boring lectures

Ahhhhh......

Another day, overwhelming boredom. Thanks to our lecturer though. She really really worked hard for it. Seriously, the lecture was soooooooooo "interesting" until my eye lids threaten to collapsed.

No joke okay. I was practically stonning all the way. If it werent for my phone, i would be a sitting zombie. And to make things worse, the end never seemed near.

Honestly, if the lecture is interesting, i really dont mind waking up from dream land and dragging myself to uni early in the morning. Fyi, i usually sleep late at night and wake up late the next day. I dont intend to break my sleeping routine for a sake of a morning class. Thank you.

After lecture, me and my classmates went to old town coffeeshop to have breakfast er..or is it lunch? One of those la. I ordered french toast. It was just okay for me. I like kim gary's better. =)

So we hang out until it was almost time to attend the 2nd lecture.

The second one was way better than the first though it was more on technical stuff. Still i couldnt find the strength to concentrate.

So,

full stomach+overwhelming sleepiness+short attention span= boredom.

Well cant blame me right?



0 Boos: