Crossing the lines

image credited to www.flikr.com


2/7/1988 is significant day for me. Know why?

Cause is my birthday (aduh, so muka tebal). But at least it’s over and I’m not that paiseh to say it. Hohohohoho.

Sorry for the slow updates. I’ve been waiting for all the celebrations to finish so that I can sum up everything in one post because I think it will be extremely cheong hei and tak habis habis if I blog each event individually.

So now moving on. This year’s celebration was extremely significant. It represent that I have crossed the lines, hence the blog title. No, I don’t exactly feel like an adult yet. I still feeling like a kid and acting like a kid (what? don’t give me that look la).

Anyway, had 3 wonderful celebrations with my family and friends. It’s been ages since I had been celebrating with my family. Normally it was just simple patting and wishes and a bit of cash. Nyehehe. Very happy.

Finally get to meet half of sot k gang and also vendetta’s group. Wah….it’s been so long. Nobody changed much though. I’m sure we will be a lil different the next time we meet up.

That’s all for the bday post!

Thank you all for the dinners, prezzies and wishes.

***
Internship updates :

Another week done. We’ve been working for more than a month! Weeeeeeeee!!! Well if you see it that way, it is fast, but when you are in office with fewer things to do, you feel like you are waiting for something that seems to crawl towards you with a speed of 1kbs/3 hours and in the end never came, you would know that a day passes by slowly.

Internship has been slow these days. No current projects going on. And I’m more or less done with my proposals. Just left a little touch up will do.

Workload has been kind of slow. That’s not what is draining me though (it shall be reveal later on, I promise!)

Till then!!

0 Boos: