Some things are meant to be forgotten

I let go a few things. And i was wondering why am i so foolish to hold onto something that is so negative? I bet there's some truth in the phrase "everyone would like to think themselves as the most pitiful person" and i think i fall under this phrase for several if not many times.

I think my resolve and motivation has been stronger before. There are a lot of things that i have missed.

Regret, is definitely not something that i wish to have. Even pain or suffering is even better than regret. Time may not wait. But time can heal sadness. But not for regret. It cant be undone, repair and start anew.

Thinking too much is a waste of time. Why not concentrate on the present and try live to the fullest?

Life is short.

5 Boos:

XiaoXin said...

Xiao Chin.. this post...inspire me alot...especially :

"everyone would like to think themselves as the most pitiful person" and i think i fall under this phrase for several if not many times.

Thinking too much is a waste of time. Why not concentrate on the present and try live to the fullest?

indeed...very very true... thanks.. you made my day =)

booboo said...

wah...u sgt cepat hor...i haven even sign out yet...

XiaoXin said...

good blog must always check for its update =)

Anonymous said...

eyy, boleh translate a bit ar, haha...

yoyo... act can guess what u say,haha...

~w!nX~ said...

Xiao Chin,

We have not been meet each other for some time... I don't know what I can do... Just to tell you that I'm always be by your side when you need me!

Love,
~w!nX~