Hah? Serious ah?!

Honestly, that's what i said before and during the exam.

10 minutes before exam, i only realised that the notes regarding the commercial thingy is wrong. The correct notes should be the effective commercial.


Thankfully, i read some of the notes and somehow rather it stays in my brain. And it just happen that yesterday i have this weird twisted six sense that i cant only depend on the appeal thingy.

(=_=)

And thanks to nigel, we managed to squeeze in a little bit of information. That helps a lot. Thanks Nigel~!

I was quite confident with the paper since i had memorise all the important points and questions are already given. It shouldnt be that hard right? I can get an A out of this.

I am so wrong.

Overall the terms section is alright. Almost all the term questioned she mentioned before but...

How come suddenly out of the blue moon got ribbon mic one?! It's a midterm question! And it's not given by her too!

Damn chadou.

Say bye bye to 4 marks~

Okay.

Fine.

Nevermind.

Then essay part is about commercial. Okay, nevermind. I can answer. Then i read on.

Script- customer aged 55 - production elements.

Oh my god.

T.T


I didnt do well for the second question either.

Whoooshhhhhh~!

There goes my A. I can already visualized the wings poking out at the sides of the "A" and fluttering happily to the sky.

1 Boos:

Anonymous said...

haiz... u still can write a bit for the effective commercial, me is tulis ntg, i lansung tak touch itu... tak apa, my target pass only, wakaka...